Edifier R1280DB High Performance Bookshelf Speaker - Review
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 42W total power output
- Supports Bluetooth, Optical, Coaxial, and Dual RCA inputs
- Bass, treble, and master volume dials located on the side panel
- Wireless remote control for volume adjustment and mute
- Calibrated, flared front-facing bass reflect port
- 100% MDF wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance
Brand New Design
The Edifier bookshelf speakers are based on modern technology but offer you a classic and sleek look. Innovation and style are the keys to the R1280DB speakers.
Easily adjust the EQ using the onboard controls located on the active/powered Bluetooth speaker. Treble, bass, and volume knobs are located on the side panel.
Fully Featured Inputs
Achieve HD audio with the help of the optical and coaxial inputs. There are two RCA connections for both Line 1 and Line 2 connections. Also, wirelessly connect to your phone or laptop with Bluetooth.
The modern-design remote is also included in the package for you to quickly switch between inputs, adjust volume and power. Control at your fingertips.
Total power output R/L: 21W+21W RMS
Signal-to-noise ratio ≥85dBA (A)
Noise level ≤25dB (A)
Input sensitivity LINE IN1: R/L:450±50mV
LINE IN2: R/L:550±50mV
Frequency response 55Hz-20kHz
Bass unit 4 inch (116mm)
Dimension 146mm×234mm×196mm (WxHxD)
Tweeter unit Φ13mm silk dome tweeter
Audio codecs SBC
I would advise all consumers to retain proof of purchase to ensure smooth after-sales experience.
Post a Comment